At Penstock Coffee, we continue striving to run the best business we can manage, especially during this worldwide pandemic, and could not be more proud or thankful of our team and community, local and worldwide.
After a challenging season of keeping our team employed through creating a grocery program to serve our community, we concurrently worked hard to test and deliver some of the best scratch-made pastries, soups and sandwiches, and implement a new ordering process that is compliant with local orders.
We have not stopped roastery business, from bringing in new crop coffee, QC in our roasts and shipping coffee and equipment all over the country.
New protocols and community flow:
- We will continue with a modified grocery program: food essentials are still available a la cart (ex. milk, dairy, avocadoes, dry goods, seasonal and or local fruit, heirloom apples) through our Online Ordering platform, powered by ‘Chow Now’
- Please order online for local, cafe pick-up/delivery!**
- Wearing a mask, we welcome you to come in (1 person) to let us know you have arrived at your pick-up time
- Briefly wait outside
- Enjoy the outdoor seating in small groups and be considerate of social distancing
- Place all Roastery orders as usual here
- Know that we are thankful to be able to serve you and are encouraged by your support!
**Please consider our staff’s situation. Cash is accepted if a) baristas are willing/comfortable and b) you have a physical/technological impediment.